The apartment could use a good purge and clean but whenever I get home all I want to do is read or sleep or just not do anything so nothing gets done. I managed to get some of the laundry done last night and reorganized my closet so at least that's something. Still, whenever things are messy I start to feel like everything's chaotic.
Things that are blah
1. Work is busy but somehow incredibly boring at the same time.
2. I forgot to move my car into the driveway last night and had a ticket this morning.
3. My eating and exercising habits are still terrible.
Things that are good
1. John and I had a really nice weekend. We got to see Deadpool with some friends on Saturday afternoon and had a really nice dinner on Sunday.
2. I got new books! I picked up Kate Beaton's Step Aside, Pops: A Hark! A Vagrant Collection & the third volume of The Wicked + The Divine
3. I've been doing rather well with my goal to put more money in my savings.
4. I managed to reschedule my dentist appointment until April...which probably wasn't a good thing to do but boy, it made me feel better! For those that don't know, I have dentist phobia so appointments tend to be anxiety filled ordeals. I knew I wasn't in a good head space to have the appointment this month so I'm happy to have it rescheduled.
5. Um, the weather? Well, today it's good. The last few days have been bitter cold but we've gotten a break so today is nice.
So despite my mood being blah the good does out weigh the blah today.