- I'm thirty five years old yet still remain the youngest person in my office. I feel like I'm old but everyone I work with makes me feel young.
- I'm Canadian. I'm from & currently live in Newfoundland.
- I work at an academic library as a library assistant. I've been working in libraries since I was in high school so I know quite a bit but I'm hardly an expert. I'm up for talking shop as I'm always curious about the differences between libraries, public or academic.
- I'm in a committed long term relationship. He's pretty awesome. We don't have any kids or pets sadly so I live vicariously through pictures of cute animals online. I'm not sure the kids will ever happen but I do hope we can get a cat or small dog together someday in the future.
- Some days I feel like an adult, other days I wonder if I'll ever grow up or I wonder what the concept 'grown up' really means and if it matters anymore.
- I try to be optimistic but lean more toward realism/pessimism, depending on what's going on. Still, I'm trying.
- My journal is semi-private, some posts are public and some aren't, depending on content.
- Most of my posts about my daily life, thoughts, and interests. I occasionally mention fan stuff. I like posting interesting stuff I find, quotes, and pictures. Occasional gif use.
( Current life, fandom, and more )